- An internationalized image (Czech)
- A Czech hotel conference room reservation system running in Seaside
Squeak comes packed with lots of useful developer tools. Shown here is:
- the Transcript (sort of like a stdout console)
- a Workspace in which you can execute, print, inspect, and debug code (among many other things)
- a TimeProfileBrowser (profiling printing the factorial of 100 to the Transcript)
- a Hierarchy Browser on Number showing its ancestors and descendents
- a standard System Browser
Squeak has several means of sharing code artifacts. One very popular tool is called Monticello
. The Monticello set of browsers are capable of loading and publishing code to a number of repository types (local disk, HTTP, FTP, etc.) as well as merging and diffing versions of packages.
Squeak also features an automated completion enhancement for browsers and workspaces called eCompletion
. It was inspired by the completion capabilities of the Eclipse IDE
shows off Squeak's native-look-and-feel capabilities.
Games In Squeak:
Squeak is an excellent game development platform. Included in Squeak are a number of games to get you started. Of course, being Squeak all of the source code is included, and is ready for reuse...